Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Makes me want to SCREAM!

Have you ever seen the movie Groundhogs Day?? Well, if you haven't, the basic idea is that this person keeps waking up on Groundhogs day, so they keep reliving the same day over and over. Well, that is starting to feel like my life. I wake up, drink my coffee while checking emails, blogs, etc (while listening to my kids argue and fight over something ridiculous), clean the house, take the kids to school, clean the house, get ready, clean some more, pick the kids up, make dinner, do homework, clean, and go to bed. Then I wake up in the morning and repeat the same thing. Oh, and in between all of that I here "Mom...Mom....Mom" and "Babe.....Babe......Babe" because someone needs something from me about every 5 seconds!! The sentences that begin with "I need, I want, and Will you" are about to make me SCREAM!!!!! And it doesn't make it any easier since I already want to SCREAM because my whoohaa is on FIRE and it makes it nearly impossible to focus on anything else! Oh how I would love a vacation from the cleaning and arguing, and from the "I need, I want, and Will you" sentences. But most of all, I would give ANYTHING to have a vacation from my WHOOHAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment