Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Anniversary

My whohaa has been screaming at me for 2 years now! It seems like it has been a lifetime, but also seems to have gone by so fast.  I have learned so much about myself while on this 2 year roller coaster. I have also met some really amazing women. I hate that this chronic condition has impacted my life so much, but I am trying to stay positive.  I am trying to live and enjoy a normal life despite the pain I suffer from. I can't tell you how happy I am to have reached that point.  There was a time when I thought my life was over and being happy was completely impossible!! It is truly amazing to look back and see how far I have come.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are focusing on the positive and still keeping up the hope. I haven't talked to you in a while - how is everything going?

    ReplyDelete